Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy items?
- You will need to be a member of the W Britain Collectors Club to purchase any of our products.
- Joining the club is simple. By clicking on the 'membership' tab you can fill out your details and purchase your membership; if you are already a member you will need to complete the fields required in the ‘Login' section to access your account.
- You can then browse the items available in our product store. Click on an item that interests you and the website will bring up a more detailed product page and images for you to view.
- If you would like to purchase this item click the ‘Buy Now' button. You can continue shopping or choose to go to the checkout. When you have finished shopping, click on the shopping basket icon in the top right corner of page.
- Now review your order, checking the accuracy of all the information you have provided. When you are ready, click the ‘Place Order Now' button to submit your order. When you have placed your order you will receive a confirmation email shortly afterwards.
- What types of payment do you accept?
We accept Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Delta, Switch, and Maestro.
- My credit/debit card was refused while ordering, what do I do?
Please first check the accuracy of the information entered at the checkout. If you are still unsure please call the club office to speak to one of our advisors.
- Can I order goods to a delivery address different to my home address?
YES. You will have the flexibility to choose an alternative delivery address when placing an order. The alternative delivery address must be in your country of residence.
- How much postage will I pay on my order?
You can find all the postage price details under Delivery Information on this website. You can find details of our postage prices by clicking the Delivery Information link at the foot of every page.
- What are the delivery times in the UK?
If your order is over £100 it will be sent out by Fed Ex and will be delivered within seven working days. If your order is below £100, it will be sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class and will be delivered within seven working days. We aim to deliver all UK orders within seven working days.
- I have not received the goods yet, what should I do?
If your goods have exceeded the typical delivery time please contact the club office and one of our staff members will investigate.
- My order is damaged, what should I do?
In the unfortunate occurrence that your order arrives with you damaged we would ask that you contact the club office in the first instance to inform them of the damage to the order. You will then be asked to return the damaged item(s) back to W Britain, where we will issue you with a replacement or a refund if we are unable to supply the goods to you. We will then reimburse your postage costs for returning the damaged item.
- My order is incorrect, what should I do?
In the unlikely occurrence that you receive the incorrect item(s) in your order, you will need to contact the club office to advise them. You will then be asked to return the incorrect item(s) back to Bachmann Europe Plc where we can issue you with your correct item(s). We will then reimburse your postage costs for returning the incorrect item.
- I would like to change an order/free gift, what should I do?
If you would like to make any changes to an order or choice of free gift, please contact our customer services by phone or email.
- My membership doesn't have an email address linked to it.
Please contact us with your membership number, name, postcode and your email address, and we'll link your email address to your account for you.
- When does my membership expire?
The membership year runs from 1st January -31st December, so everyone will be required to renew their membership when they receive their renewal form with their November issue of the Standard magazine.
If a member joins/renews at any point in the year their membership will be backdated to January 1st and they will receive all magazines and items dispatched up to that point in that year.
Please note that membership figures and all relevant membership information will be updated to the following year on our website from the 1st December.
- When was my magazine dispatched?
The club magazine is sent out four times each year. We aim to send it out in the first week of March, June, September and December. If there are any alterations to these dates we will post a notification on this website.
- When do I receive my free £10.00 voucher and club membership card?
You will receive your £10.00 W Britain voucher with your club membership folder at the beginning of the club year (January) once your membership has been renewed; if you renew later in the club year you will have this sent out with your backdated membership pack.
- When do I receive my free membership figure?
Every year when you renew your membership, you will be asked to select one of four figures advertised as membership figures for that year. These all come into stock in May/June of the membership year and will be automatically sent out to you when they arrive.
If you are renewing after we have received the figures into stock in May/June then your chosen figure will be sent out to you within 14 days.
- I am already a member how do I log in to my account?
All current members of the Collectors Club will need to ‘activate' their online account before they can use the new website; once this has been completed you will then be requested to complete your membership account & password.
Using your email address and your password you can then ‘log in' to the website and renew, order or make amendments to your online account.
- I have forgotten my membership login details for this website, what shall I do?
If you cannot remember your password please click on ‘Forgotten Your Password' on the Login box. If you know the email address that is associated with our website, please click the 'Forgotten Your Password' link when attempting to log in.
- I would like to make a suggestion regarding the website
For any suggestions, please contact us and send us the details. We will be happy to hear from you.