About the Club
The W. Britain Collectors Club is your trusted companion in the hobby of toy soldier collecting. Established with the aim of forming a global community of dedicated enthusiasts, the club provides members with that little bit extra from the wonderful world of W. Britain. We look forward to welcoming you to our esteemed ranks!
The UK operation, run by Bachmann Europe Plc and covered by this website, deals with enquiries and memberships from the UK, Ireland, Continental Europe, Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
English in origin, W. Britain has been a leader in the toy soldier industry for over 120 years and continues to thrive. A great deal has changed since the first fully round hollow cast soldiers were produced in 1893, but our commitment to quality and authenticity remains.
W. Britain's renowned figures are stocked in more than 100 retailers across the UK and Europe. Most major military campaigns and uniforms are covered, from the dramatic Napoleonic Wars to the military precision of the Welsh, Scots and Irish Guards of Buckingham Palace.
The club offers an extensive membership package consisting of
- Four issues of 'The Standard', our members-only magazine.
- Copies of our quarterly catalogues
- The choice of one of our highly collectable membership figures produced exclusively for club members
- A £10 W. Britain voucher*
- Access to our club-exclusive limited edition figures
- The opportunity to attend club membership events and meet with other enthusiasts of the brand plus discuss our product ranges with the team
- A personalised membership card
* Terms & Conditions apply. Please see our Membership page for details.